Falcon Logic is a Small Business Administration (SBA) certified 8(a) woman minority owned small disadvantaged business. Falcon Logic can receive sole-source prime contracts, up to a ceiling of $4 million for services, as an 8(a) firm. Contracts can be fully executed within two weeks of receiving a requirement, significantly reducing the procurement burden for our customers.Federal Tax ID (EIN): 27-0622249
CAGE Code: 5S5E6
DUNS Number: 832378249
GSA IT Schedule 70
Contract Number: 47QTCA19D0063
Special Item: #132-51
IT Professional Services
What Is GSA Federal Supply Schedule 70?
The U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) Federal Supply Schedule (FSS) IT Schedule 70 is an indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) that assists customers acquire IT professional services via a streamlined procurement process. Falcon Logic scored 96% out of 100 in Dun & Bradstreet (D&B) Open Ratings Past Performance Evaluation (PPE).
What Can We Do For You?
We offer a range of labor categories and competitive labor rates that have been negotiated with and approved by GSA for use Government-wide. Under the SIN 132-51 Information Technology (IT) Professional Services, Falcon Logic will provide consulting services in the areas of:
- Enterprise Architecture
- Business Analysis
- Software Engineering
- Software Evaluation and Testing
- Program and Project Management
- Database Design and Modeling
- Systems Engineering and Integration
- Other IT-Related Services
To learn more about the GSA IT Schedule 70, click hereMORE >
SBA Certified 8(a)
Falcon Logic LLC is a SBA certified 8(a) small business.
SBA 8(a) Benefits
- As an 8(a) certified business, federal agencies can contract directly with Falcon Logic on contracts up to a ceiling of $4 million.
- Because of our 8(a) status, Falcon Logic can facilitate awards in a relatively short timeframe, eliminating time otherwise spent on RFP development, and waiting for and reviewing contractor responses.
- Our status helps partnering agencies fulfill their commitment to teaming with small businesses.
6 steps to establish an 8(a) sole source contract with Falcon Logic in as little as 2 weeks:
- The Govt Program Manager develops a Statement of Work
- The Govt Program Manager chooses to sole source to Falcon Logic and coordinates with the Agency Contracting Officer
- The Agency Contracting Officer submits a Proposed Project Worksheet to SBA
- SBA approves
- The Agency Contracting Officer and Falcon Logic negotiate and plan the project scope
- The sole source contract is awarded to Falcon Logic